Grade 5 - Gimel
- Reinforce Hebrew decoding.
- Reading focus on Hebrew syllabication and pronunciations of longer Hebrew words
- Learn to recite and understand the basic meaning of the following prayers: Barchu, Yotzer Or, Sh’ma, V’ahavta, Mi Chamocha, Avot v’Imahot, G’vurot, Kedushah, Oseh Shalom, Sim Shalom and Shalom Rav
- Oral mastery of the following prayers: G’vurot, Kedusha, Shira Chadasha, Tzur Yisraeil, Yotzeir Or, Ahavah Rabbah (chatimah only)
- Lead Barchu, Yotzer Or (sung section) and Mi Chamocha at Family T’filah on Sunday.